Saturday, September 12, 2015

just wanna say. Alhamdulillah

28 Zulkaedah 1436 ; 12 September 2015

Bismillah.



Alhamdulillah.

AYAM MASAK MERAH  EKSPRES MAMA

About 2 o’clock
-Minyak
Ditumis bersama
-Bawang merah (tumis smpai garing)
-Serbuk cili
-Lengkuas
-Serai
-Ayam (rasa macam semua dah ala ala ok tumisannya..masuknla)
Gaulkan ayam. Then , letak air pastu tutup dan tekan high pressure 12 minit.( kitorg guna pressure cooker noxxa)

After 12 minute
Offkan. Masukkan tomato and cili besar..gaul
And alhamdulillah.. done!
Simple, yummy, full of love! Hazihil ma’kulat laziz jiddan!


·        1 I’m just want to share my sweet moment together
·         2All of the recipe maybe not fully writed and I have added something
·         3Just won’t let me forget all of the memories
·         4Now I have to work hard but without forget my ‘alakoton’ with Allah
·         5Because my PT3 examination just on the coner
·         6Pray for me  that I could face all of the test
·         7And at the end I could see my parents, my family big and small, my sahabats, teachers in a place that   would not ever destroy. Forever. It was Allah’s jannah.

·        8 Amin.


a#practicemakeperfect 

waAllahua'lam...

No comments: